We are so thankful for dedicated and passionate volunteers who help bring this long-standing San Antonio tradition to life each year. If not for your support and that of more than 2,000 volunteers, the event would not be able to make a significant charitable impact on our community and so many Valero communities across the nation.
We want your volunteer experience at the Valero Texas Open to be a memorable one. During the week, you’ll make many new friends, get a behind-the-scenes look at a PGA TOUR event, see some great golf and know that you helped to make this a very successful tournament.
Simply complete the online volunteer registration form and pay a one-time fee of $65. You can select the volunteer committee that interests you, and the days and times you are available. We appreciate your time, talent and dedication to make the 2021 Valero Texas Open unforgettable for our patrons, PGA TOUR players, sponsors and our valued volunteers!
As our volunteer, you will receive the following benefits:
- Volunteer Uniform ($85 Value)
- VTO Logoed Polo & Hat
- Safety Kit, Rain Poncho, & Clear Bag ($15 Value)
- Volunteer Badge ($120 Value)
- Tournament Access All Week
- One (1) General Admission Ticket for Guest per day, Thursday-Sunday
- Volunteer Parking Pass ($40 Value)
- Access All Week
- Complimentary Beverages & Food During Shifts ($50 Value)
- Commemorative Volunteer Pin – First 1,300 volunteers registered
- Golf at TPC San Antonio ($250 Value)
- One (1) Round of Golf; Must Work 18+ Hours (Will Incur $25 Fee Per Round)
- Two (2) Rounds of Golf; Must Work 30+ Hours (Will Incur $25 Fee Per Round)
Total Value – $720
Uniform/Credential Distribution Dates
Reminder: Attend one of the Uniform/Credential Distribution Dates.
Become a Volunteer
The Valero Texas Open wouldn’t be possible without the more than 2,000 volunteers that help put on the tournament. Because of their efforts, the Valero Texas Open is able to raise significant amounts of money for charity... a record-breaking $16M in 2021. Please help us give back to the community by becoming a volunteer.